Monday, November 24, 2008

May-ee's Birthday Party

So we wanted to share some of our pictures from Mary's birthday party... I absolutely love how close these kiddos are; they have such a great time together, are so loving with each other, AND they understand what each other is saying! Watching conversations between them is a hoot!
And sometimes, I wonder if they're like this...
T: "So... nice party you're having"
M: "Yeah, my parents are pretty cool. They got me balloons and everything"
T: "I love the balloons... they're round, but not..."
M: "I love their tiny handles... they're funny..."
Aunt Tricia was awesome and thought of getting T a little present so he'd be entertained with something special while Mary opened her presents... and what a winner of a gift - a big Lightning McQueen! Thanks Tia Tricia!
Taking a breather on Mary's new couch... that boy has definitely been spending too much time his Abuo (or Poppa to Mary)... where else would he learn to crash on the couch like that? :-)
After a rest... bouncy castle!
"Mama! Look at my face when I try to squeeze it thorugh the mesh!!!"
Peek-a-boo!

G'night!

Love,
Marcy, Will & Tristan :)

No comments: