Thursday, February 15, 2007

Family Day Swimming

For the first time I had the opportunity to take Tristan to swimming class instead of Marcy last week because of it being the "Family day" swim class. I had a blast with Tristan and it seemed like we never stopped giggling. I actually had his attention for most of the class (which is new) and had him in awe when I blew bubbles in the water.



I just happened to be the only Dad to participate which was a little disappointing but like always I just tried to do my own thing. The only real complaint was that the instructor wanted us to stick to her lesson plan instead of mine. This might explain why the game of follow the leader was slightly derailed and getting in and out of the pool took a little longer than she might have liked.

Of course the instructor had to know that we were a couple of "bad boys" that don't like playing by the rules with Tristan's Mohawk hairstyle. (styled by myself) Even though the picture doesn't quite do it justice in person it was menacing.

Marcy and I have been battling a major head cold for the last few days. (although Marcy says she's starting to feel better) It must be a real mean one for Marcy to have caught it because she never gets sick. So far Tristan has been unaffected except that he's been coughing a little. There's another swim class tomorrow but that's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well.
Love,
Will, Marcy and Tristan

No comments: